23.6.10

It's good to be with you again, now that all the friends are gone & when all the laughs have been shut up, now I can talk to you about the important stuff, I'm sorry if it's not the right time, if you have to leave, do it, I won't cry over that, but if you stay, let me tell you that something has come around my mind, it may be a crazy idea, but I would like to try. Well, the thing is, that I'm planing to live mi life & I'm meaning LIVE, not like a wild girl, you know I'm not like that, but I would like to finish the projects you know are undone, all that stuff that made me smile & made me believe I can, I would like to continue with that. You might be asking to yourself  ''Why is she telling this to me?'', well I've got a simple answer, I'd like you to help me doing that, you know what? it'd be awesome, because you understand me, support me with no objection & most important of all you know me, you really do, I mean, sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself. So, I can't imagine another person to ask for this, I think you're just perfect.

So what do you say? Would you accept doing this new journey with me? You know every big building started whit just a pillar or two...

No hay comentarios:

Powered By Blogger